Thursday, October 25, 2012

Steez-mode- Cheapies but Goodies

Thank goodness now my boxes have arrived from the East Coast so I'll be able to mix these shoes with all of my Fall favorites for layering.  I love mixing seasons.  Yay, cannot wait to do that post!






Even though it is Autumn and it is getting a wee bit chilly outside and being the slight girlie girl that I am I cannot seem to let go of my open-toed shoes.  I scored these two Holiday seasons ago, actually, for a Grand Slam steal of $20 from Francesca's. (Go figure! See, they're perfect for Fall!)  My mom has been keeping these beautiful babies waiting for me: now I think it's the right timing for us both, lol.  I love the heel; I'm pretty "Go Hard or Go Home" when it comes to high heels.  The Taller and edgier, the better!  I am dying because I need new tights, but cannot afford any right now.  Imagine these with a rich jewel tone knit tight... Vomit.  I may even try a nice knit sock with these- they're hella roomy and so very comfy.  




Mmm, mmm patterned and or outrageous shoes.  Gotta love 'em.  My belovesd stepmommy gifted me with these when i got back to Cali.  I believe they're easily transferrable to fall with tights and or some genius layering.  I've only gotten to wear them seemingly few times, so mixing them also with a great tight and/ or some denim on denim with leather will be fin.  In fact, I've got the perfect outfit in mind. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment