Thursday, October 25, 2012

Epic Shit-"Diced Pineapples" and "Cherry Wine"

If this title doesn't make me wanna hit up a bar or a club for some bomb ass drinks, I don't know what does!  Happy Thirsty Thursday. ;)

I've been kind of floating along this week, getting my life in a little bit more order.  I can't believe Fall is here again already! I swear I remember last Fall so well.  The older I get the more I realize it's my favorite season of the year.  Beautifully colored leaves on the ground  for long walks complemented by fabulous Fall layered looks in fashion, Autumn is a season that always makes me feel cozy, spiritual, and introspective.

What I also love about Fall is that Im able to spend some great time inside listening to jams, be that at my house dancing and/or crooning in front of my mirror, or kicking at a lounge or kickback.  Lately I'v ebeen incredibly obsessed with "Diced Pineapples" by Rick Ross featuring Wale and Drake.  It's the Perfect combination of suave, chill, and enticing to the ear.


Ahhh, that song does something to me.  The laid-back tone brings me into Autumn yet reminds me of Summer.  Great combination!  I also can't get enough of "Cherry WIne"by Nas featuring the late and great Amy Winehouse.The song tlaks about Nas and his aspirtions for a female and their unrequited love and/or friendship.  First of all, this song was already a winner because Nas is back and is legend- and he's gorgeous.  Second this song was a banger because of the soothing and charming vocals of Ms. Winehouse.  I loved their :Like Smoke" collabo, so this was a sweet surprise.  



If these two singles give me any glimpse of what Fall music will be like, I'm hooked like a kid on Halloween.  Candy apples, anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment