Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Slow Down

Hey y'all! Just checking in after a seemingly super long weekend. Gotta get used to being home with nothing to do; is been on super autopilot for months prior to that little breakdown of mine, lol..



In good news, I'm off dem meds!!! I swear I feel hella good off of em. I spent the weekend with my love best friend just kicking it. It felt so good just to get out of the house.


I needed to come home and just be for a while, though I'm super eager to be on the go again. My mama nem ain't playing that though; understandable! I miss DMV like heck though; the place stole my vulnerable ass heart, smh.

Check out the pics for fun stuff! BTW, how about the lip color? It's by CoverGirl's Queen collection in powderpuff pink. Love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment